Cuttlebug machine

*Photos above are taken with permission from Miyyah@Kertas Facebook photo album

For the first time ever, I got the chance to use this Cuttlebug machine, all thanks to my dear friend Sazalina. I got this wonderful opportunity when I went to Kuala Lumpur recently for a holiday. We were at McDonalds for lunch and she brought the machine with her with all the templates for cutting and embossing paper.

It was like a dream come true. Even though I don't own it, but getting the chance to just try out the machine was super exciting as I have been wanting to get one for myself for such a long time now. The Cuttlebug machine is in my wish list of things I wish to own one day.

Well, at least I got the chance to play with it even though the time I had to play with it was not that long but I'm very happy about it!!! ;) The whole experience truly did inspired me and motivated me to get the machine even more. Experiencing it and just looking at it on Youtube is definitely not the same. The minute you gave it a try, it brings the spirit to a whole new different level. I'm so psyched about getting it now. Oh gosh! I hope I'll be able to get one next year!!! Wish me luck!!!


Comments

Cik ika said…
hai sis....mahal ker benda ni....kat mana ader jual yerk...kalu ader sti bestkan leh buat macam2 patern......kalu jumper kat mana2 tie share2 lar yer...teringin sgt nk 1....
Anonymous said…
Hmmm...samalah kita...akak (nama Lin jugak)cr merata n last jumpa kat Papier The Curve...but SIZZIX brand...RM540 mesin je. Tengah kumpul duit ni...

-Lin Kuantan-