My first video on YouTube

Talk about trying something new this year and one of the things I've always wanted to do is making my own video. Putting it on Youtube would be a dream come true. It wasn't easy at first. But once I started it, I never looked back. It had to be done and I did it! 

I used my Sony Cybershot digital camera to make my first video and it's just a short video about how to make paper flowers using a hair comb. The duration of the video is 1 minute and 30 seconds. Making the video was a wonderful experience for me and the feeling I got when it's done is so incredible, I just can't explain it. 

I was self taught, and was willing to do just about anything to learn how to do it. I googled, I played with the camera for days just trying to figure it out on my own. I'm so happy that I finally did it in the end. The video was made on 31st of January 2012 and uploaded in Youtube on the same day.

I know that this post is a bit late but, I just had to post about it here since this is about something that I've always wanted to do. My first video hit 1000 views in just 3 days! So cool! I wonder if it will ever hit 1 million views one day??? hahahaha.....will see .....will definitely blog about it if it does! :D

Have a look at my first video below! ;)





Comments